Friday, October 4, 2013

Grand Opening

Hello and Welcome to Wonderfully Modest!


These days it seems like it is becoming harder and harder to find clothes that are truly modest.  Have you ever found yourself in a store rejecting rows upon rows of clothes?  And often times when you do find something that works, you bring it home and discover you can hardly walk in it!

In an attempt to remedy those problems, I have been sewing my own clothes for several years.  I have always thought it would be great if I could sew for others too, but I wanted more experience.  I took a Dressmaking and Design course from Penn Foster Career School and searched for patterns that were truly modest, but stylish too.

Wonderfully Modest is the result.  Our products are carefully made and designed especially for you!  Autumn is here, so I would encourage you to take a look at our denim skirts, which are perfect for cool weather!

To celebrate our grand opening, take $5 off your order when you use the promotion code GRAND13.  This promotion expires October 31, 2013.

Blessings,

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment