Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Need 100% Cotton?

Does polyester and other synthetic fabrics make you itch?

Ordering 100% cotton fabric skirts is easy!  Simply click on "Store" on our website.  You will be re-directed to Wonderfully Modest on Etsy.  Click on the skirt that you would like to buy.  Finally click on "Ask a Question."  Write your name and your request.  Feel free to mention any other questions or special requests.  For example, you may want to request a certain kind of button.*  If you do not have any other questions or requests, feel free to go ahead and order your skirt right away.  Otherwise please wait for a response before ordering.

* I cannot guarantee that all of the buttons pictured will be available.  I will do my best to match the buttons you request or give you a similar button.


Clip Art From:  http://www.wpclipart.com/cartoon/people/kids/boy_cartoons/head_scratch.jpg

2 comments:

  1. I'm hard for the girl in the yellow jacket

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Last summer my girlfriend wore a skirt like that with a print T shirt when we went out to eat. I got hard a s a rock when I saw her and had to restrain mysef from nailing her in the restauarant. When we got to her place she let me put my hand up her skirt and rub her pussy till she came in her panties. Afterwards she unzipped my pants and took my erect penis and started sucking me off. I came and somehow she managed to swallow every drop of cum.

      Delete